Auto Open/Close Umbrella
Compact, easy to store, and fast to deploy, this reliable umbrella is just what you need for those sudden squalls or extended days of rain. Its size makes it especially ideal for travel.
- Vented canopy for wind resistance
- 3 section auto-open and -close functionality
- Self-fabric storage sleeve
- Comfortable rubber handle with carrying loop
- Approximately 12½" when closed: 43" arc
- 100% polyester canopy: steel frame
I was looking for a push-button open/close umbrella that was small enough you could close it after you're seated in the car without getting caught on the door. We get incredibly heavy rainstorms in Florida, and closing an umbrella before you get in the car gets you soaked. This is a great umbrella. I bought one for both of our cars.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productcamiamGenderHeightTypeActivityPros QualityConsNice!Sep 20, 2021
I needed a small umbrella to stash in my work bag, easy open and easy close, this works perfectly! I now have two ~ the light gray, which is a soft black and white check and now black, which is versatile no matter what you're wearing. Highly recommend 👌
- Yes, I recommend this productMommyQGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros QualityConsHigh Quality, Portable, Auto Up and Down Umbrella!Sep 17, 2021
This high quality umbrella has lasted me many years and is still in such great shape. I use it mostly for walking between my car and my work building or as a sunshade when I'm doing outdoor activities. I love that it's automatically deployed and retracted with the simple push of a button. It's so great, that I've bought several of them, so that each of my family members can have at least one to stash in their cars and/or backpacks. When these are "on sale" (i.e. discounted some percentage off), the price is super reasonable, too.
- SeptoGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsQuality umbrellasAug 27, 2021
These umbrellas last ten years at least. Excellent quality. I use them for Sun and rain. When clothes they are compact enough to fit into a small purse