Akton Polarized Sunglasses
Lightweight and durable, these sunglasses feature impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses that are polarized to reduce glare from water and other reflective surfaces. They also block both UVA and UVB light. Frames are flexible Grilamid TR90 polymer with rubber end tips for added comfort and to reduce frame slippage while active. Black frames have brown polarized lenses with red reflective coating; Tortoise frames have gray polarized lenses with blue reflective coating; Navy frames have gray polarized lenses.California residents, read the Proposition 65 warning
- 6 base lens curve sits flatter on face
- Ballistic nylon case with spring closure
- Lens width: 58 mm
- Lens height: 41.5 mm
- Nose bridge: 18 mm
- Temple length: 130 mm
- Yes, I recommend this productGifGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGreat fitSep 11, 2019
First time bought glasses without seeing in person. Not disappointed. quality
- Yes, I recommend this productPonyGender MaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsAffordable StyleAug 26, 2019
Quality of higher brands without the price tag.
- Yes, I recommend this productsrfoutdoorsGenderHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsGreat Sunglesses for Outdoor ActivitiesDec 4, 2018
Great sunglasses, tinting is perfect to knock down harsh light, and the inner part of the frames stay above ears well while moving. Glare control is consistent with frames 2x the cost, and they feel solid, yet not heavy while being worn.