Akton Polarized Sunglasses
Lightweight and durable, these sunglasses feature impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses that are polarized to reduce glare from water and other reflective surfaces. They also block both UVA and UVB light. Frames are flexible Grilamid TR90 polymer with rubber end tips for added comfort and to reduce frame slippage while active. Black frames have brown polarized lenses with red reflective coating; Tortoise frames have gray polarized lenses with blue reflective coating; Navy frames have gray polarized lenses.California residents, read the Proposition 65 warning
- 6 base lens curve sits flatter on face
- Ballistic nylon case with spring closure
- Lens width: 58 mm
- Lens height: 41.5 mm
- Nose bridge: 18 mm
- Temple length: 130 mm
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMeganGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsHubby loved them!Jun 23, 2021
Exactly what I hoped for
- Yes, I recommend this productElbartoGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsDecent SunglassesJun 18, 2021
These sunglasses are very comfortable on my larger head. The rubber nose pads and temples keep it from slipping off my face. I got the brown tinted lenses and am pleased how they enhance contrast. Was somewhat leery of these glasses due to some of the reviews that complained about weak hinges, but so far they haven't given me any problem. Only time will tell.
- Yes, I recommend this productJoKoGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent purchaseApr 16, 2021
The fit of the sunglasses is excellent. Includes a very comfortable nose piece and the frames are easy on the ears too.