Whidbey Polarized Sunglasses
Lightweight and durable, these sunglasses feature impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses that are polarized to reduce glare from water and other reflective surfaces. They also block both UVA and UVB light. Frames are flexible Grilamid TR90 polymer. Black frames have gray polarized lenses; Tortoise frames have brown polarized lenses.California residents, read the Proposition 65 warning
- 6 base lens curve sits flatter on face
- Ballistic nylon case with spring closure
- Lens width: 51 mm
- Lens height: 38.5 mm
- Nose bridge: 19 mm
- Temple length: 138 mm
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSarahGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsstylish and effectiveApr 12, 2019
love them. they're cute, comfortable, and effective and shielding sun
- Yes, I recommend this productkranlyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGreat sunglasses for smaller heads/facesDec 20, 2018
I have a small head/face or so I've been told, so it's really difficult to find glasses of any type that don't overpower my face. These fit the bill perfectly. They are a good combo of sporty and stylish. I wear them everyday. I bought them in July, and so far, no issues at all. I keep them in a case and they are holding up well - no scratches. I'd definitely recommend these glasses. For this price point, it's a deal!
- KY girlGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsGreat but.....Jun 8, 2019
These are great glasses. Good quality and fit is awesome. The only issue is the etched logo on the lens. Interferes with vision as it is always catching your eye. I will not drive in these due to that fact.