Mini Handheld 100 Lumen Pop-Up Light
Three illumination modes (bright, normal, and flashing), push-button switching from white to red light, and the ability to function as a flashlight or a mini lantern make this LED pop-up light a master of versatility.
- Up to 100 lumens of illuminating power
- Foldable hanging handle
- Strong magnet in the base for anchoring on metal surfaces
- ABS plastic body with rubberized inlay
- Runs on three AAA batteries (included)
- 7.9cm x 3.8cm x 3.8cm closed: 11.5cm x 3.8cm x 3.8cm open
- Yes, I recommend this productJeffrey | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Compact and versatile for various usesConsAwesome LightApr 5, 2018
The mini handheld pop up light is a very versatile and uniquely designed light that sticks to metal objects or hang up. It last 20 hours in fresh batteries and its slide open lantern feature is good for tents.
- The Pines Lady | Verified userGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsMini Handheld 100 Lumen Pop-Up LightApr 25, 2018
I usually like items that have multiple functions but this flashlight just didn't seem to "work" for me. It's very bright but I always seemed to grab so that the light was facing in the [wrong] direction. It's not easy to close (where the batteries are), probably due to its triangular shape, & the "cheery" red color, shown online, was actually very drab; misrepresentation really irks me! This flashlight might be very useful for some people, but back it goes - in my case.
- LiveLife | Verified userGender MaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsNot working out of the box. Cheap and low quality look/feelSep 11, 2018
I received my order today and it does not work. Very low quality and cheaply made product for Eddie Bauer. I like Eddie Bauer products a lot and usually they are very good quality, but not this one. The light only turns on in flashlight mode. As soon as you pop it up to use as a lantern the light won't turn on! Even if it was working, I don't see this last long. As I said it's low quality plastic and looks and feels cheap in your hand. I'd try to either exchange it with a different model or get a refund.