Eddie Bauer 150 Lumen Mini Lantern
- Batteries Included
- 150 Lumens
Compact lantern provides powerful illumination for camping or home emergencies. High, medium, and low brightness settings. Housing is IPX4 waterproof.
Battery Changing Instructions:
Switch off lantern. Unscrew and remove base from unit. Remove old batteries and properly dispose. Replace with 6 new AA batteries in the battery compartment according to the correct polarity (+) and (-). Line up arrows and notches inside unit, then push down while screwing the base to the body. Make sure that the base is tight in order to ensure water resistance.
- 150, 90, and 30 lumen brightness settings
- Run time: 8.5 hours (high), 22 hours (medium), 80 hours (low)
- Runs on six AA batteries (included)
- Weight: 5.4 oz without batteries: 10.5 oz with batteries
- 15cm x 5.8cm
- Yes, I recommend this productSamGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityCampingProsConsBrightOct 15, 2018
This is a small lantern but boy is it bright!
- BaxterGenderHeightTypeActivityPros NoneConsTerribleOct 7, 2019
Doesn't work and batteries that come with it are already corroded. Don't buy this.
- Yes, I recommend this productLTCMEDGender MaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsBatteries leaked and totally destroyed itDec 5, 2018
Mine came with Chinese batteries in it. It worked fine until yesterday. I was going to put in new batteries. When I unscrewed the bottom, I found that the entire thing was corroded. If yours came with batteries already in it-------CHANGE THEM!