Highridge Polarized Sunglasses
The wrap-style, half-frame design of these sunglasses includes an adjustable nose bridge and rubber bow tips for maximum comfort and minimum frame slip while active. Polarized polycarbonate lenses reduce glare, enhance contrast, and block both UVA and UVB light. Frame is lightweight, flexible, and durable Grilamid TR90 injection-molded plastic. Blue and Black frames have gray tint lenses; Matte Brown frame has brown tint lenses.California residents, read the Proposition 65 warning
- 8 base lens curve wraps face
- Ballistic nylon case with spring closure
- Lens width: 68 mm
- Lens height: 40 mm
- Nose bridge: 15 mm
- Temple length: 131 mm
Wipe dry with soft cotton or cleaning cloth.
- Yes, I recommend this productS.G.M.Gender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityRunningProsConsFabulous forAug 1, 2019
Fabulous sunglasses! Despite a lot of sweat and bouncing during a very fast 4-mile cardio walk/jog, they stayed completely and comfortably in place! I never had to push them back into place or fiddle with the ear pieces! When I stopped, they lightly fogged up and quickly cleared on their own when I got moving again. (It might help to put them on at the start so they adjust with your body temperature). I have tried on other brands of sport sunglasses that are designed to not slip or fog up, but none were as comfortable as the Highridge. I'm so glad I bought these! (p.s. The bridge of my nose is very shallow so some glasses rest on my cheeks; not so with these sunglasses.)
- Yes, I recommend this productMB44 | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsVery nice sunglassesMay 8, 2019
Arrived on time they fit pretty well.
- Yes, I recommend this productStuartGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsI really like these sunglassesDec 2, 2018
Good looking, comfortable and well made sunglasses. These sunglasses have become my new daily work sunglasses. I wear these sunglasses 4 hour a day walking around in the hot Hawaiian sun.