Highridge Polarized Sunglasses
The wrap-style, half-frame design of these sunglasses includes an adjustable nose bridge and rubber bow tips for maximum comfort and minimum frame slip while active. Polarized polycarbonate lenses reduce glare, enhance contrast, and block both UVA and UVB light. Frame is lightweight, flexible, and durable Grilamid TR90 injection-molded plastic. Blue and Black frames have gray tint lenses; Matte Brown frame has brown tint lenses.California residents, read the Proposition 65 warning
- 8 base lens curve wraps face
- Ballistic nylon case with spring closure
- Lens width: 68 mm
- Lens height: 40 mm
- Nose bridge: 15 mm
- Temple length: 131 mm
Wipe dry with soft cotton or cleaning cloth.
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBCalvinGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVersatile and very comfortableApr 18, 2021
Purchased these sunglasses to use for exercise and fishing. They are high quality, lightweight and a great value. Fished with them for the first time yesterday and the polarized lenses allowed me to see all the fish I was not catching! Highly recommend them.
- Yes, I recommend this productVeteranGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityRunningPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent Running SunglassesMar 24, 2021
I've worn these sunglasses on three runs thus far, so this is a preliminary review. They fit very well because the temple pieces grip the sides of the head well and the adjustable nose pads are ideal for the very thin bridge of my nose. These glasses are also very light and rest well on the ears along with wireless headphones. They are great for reducing glare while maintaining a sharp focus. I've owned many sunglasses and place these high on the list, particularly given the very reasonable price and the many features normally available only on much more expensive glasses. I intend to day hike with these as well but will probably use my ANSI-coated, scratch-resistant glasses for more serious hiking. For all "lighter-duty" work, these glasses appear to be outstanding.
- Yes, I recommend this productRichhamGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityTrainingProsConsGreat SunglassesJan 23, 2020
Lightweight. Good looking. I also have a big head and they fit comfortably on my head.