Graydon Polarized Sunglasses
These wrap-style sunglasses have rubber nose pads and a rubber insert at the temples for added comfort and to help prevent frame slip while active. Polarized polycarbonate lenses reduce glare, enhance contrast, and block both UVA and UVB light. Frame is lightweight, flexible, and durable Grilamid TR90 injection-molded plastic. Black frame has gray tint lenses; Tortoise frame has brown tint lenses.California residents, read the Proposition 65 warning
- 8 base lens curve wraps face
- Ballistic nylon case with spring closure
- Lens width: 63 mm
- Lens height: 39.5 mm
- Nose bridge: 16 mm
- Temple length: 136 mm
Wipe dry with soft cotton or cleaning cloth.
- Yes, I recommend this productSteady EddieGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsGreat pair of sunglassesNov 11, 2019
I got my first pair of the Graydon sunglasses about 1.5 years ago and I'm just having to purchase a new pair.... they held up really well. I was skeptical about the ballistic nylon case but, it has more then done its job, case is in great shape still and has been around, believe me. I have a smaller head so these fit really well and look good on too.... not to mention very comfortable. The overall quality definitely holds up to the $150-200 Oakleys..... if not better in my opinion.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnthonyGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityCommuteProsConsGreat SunglassesJun 6, 2019
Great purchase. Worth the money.
- Yes, I recommend this productNorskie PeteGender MaleHeight 6'0"TypeActivityClimbingProsConsVery nice sunglassesJan 2, 2019
Great sunglasses. Very clear and a style a little on the larger side with good wrap-around fit. I have a medium sized face and prefer grey, polarized lenses. I'm picky about my glasses, usually buying higher end from Ray Ban and Serengetti. These hold their own with those brands.