Graydon Polarized Sunglasses
These wrap-style sunglasses have rubber nose pads and a rubber insert at the temples for added comfort and to help prevent frame slip while active. Polarized polycarbonate lenses reduce glare, enhance contrast, and block both UVA and UVB light. Frame is lightweight, flexible, and durable Grilamid TR90 injection-molded plastic. Black frame has gray tint lenses; Tortoise frame has brown tint lenses.California residents, read the Proposition 65 warning
- 8 base lens curve wraps face
- Ballistic nylon case with spring closure
- Lens width: 63 mm
- Lens height: 39.5 mm
- Nose bridge: 16 mm
- Temple length: 136 mm
Wipe dry with soft cotton or cleaning cloth.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnthonyGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityCommuteProsConsGreat SunglassesJun 6, 2019
Great purchase. Worth the money.
- Yes, I recommend this productNorskie PeteGender MaleHeight 6'0"TypeActivityClimbingProsConsVery nice sunglassesJan 2, 2019
Great sunglasses. Very clear and a style a little on the larger side with good wrap-around fit. I have a medium sized face and prefer grey, polarized lenses. I'm picky about my glasses, usually buying higher end from Ray Ban and Serengetti. These hold their own with those brands.
- Yes, I recommend this productSF JimboGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat value. Simple style that works everywhereOct 25, 2018
These sunglasses are polarized, durable and are comfortable for everyday like driving and hanging out at the beach. They are also great for running and biking as they stay on the face nicely. Great work eddie bauer. No need to get Oakleys anymore that cost 4 times as much.