Preston Polarized Sunglasses
Long rubber end tips on the bows of the lightweight, Grilamid TR90 plastic frame reduce slippage during activity, and enhance comfort. Polycarbonate lenses are polarized for glare reduction and enhanced contrast (Matte Black and Matte Blue frames have gray lenses; Matte Brown frame has brown lenses). UVA and UVB protection.California residents, read the Proposition 65 warning
- 6 base lens curve sits flatter on face
- Ballistic nylon case with spring closure
- Lens width: 54 mm
- Lens height: 44.2 mm
- Nose bridge: 18 mm
- Temple length: 144 mm
- Yes, I recommend this productSchnortz's wifeGender FemaleHeightType PlusActivityProsConsSleek looking and fit wellJun 24, 2019
I am a larger person and have a hard time sometimes finding sunglasses that aren't too tight or small. These are perfect, and the texture by the ears helps grip and keeps them on. Love them.
- Yes, I recommend this productRyanGenderHeight 4'10"Type RegularActivityProsConsBest glasses!May 24, 2019
You can't beat these, stylish, comfortable, and best of all cheap! That is the price, not the quality. These are equal in quality to any other pair of glasses at less than 1/4 of the price!
- Yes, I recommend this productElbartoGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Good Eye Protection, Stays On Your HeadConsGreat SunglassesOct 3, 2018
Not only do these sunglasses look great, or so I've been told, they do a good job of protecting your eyes. I wore these glasses (brown lenses) and felt no eye strain after a day of hiking at fairly high elevation (9,000'). The brown lenses enhance contrast, so are great for driving in hazy conditions, too. I really like the rubberized temples, they stay on my head without any slippage. I have a fairly large face and the glasses were still comfortable after wearing all day. All in all I'm very pleased with my purchase.