Grifton Polarized Sunglasses
These metal frame sunglasses have adjustable nose pads and flexible spring hinges for a comfortable fit. The polarized polycarbonate lenses reduce glare, enhance contrast, and block both UVA and UVB light. Gold frame has green tint lenses; Brown frame has brown tint lenses; Gunmetal frame has gray tint lenses.California residents, read the Proposition 65 warning
- 6 base lens curve sits flatter on face
- Ballistic nylon case with spring closure
- Lens width: 61 mm
- Lens height: 45 mm
- Nose bridge: 17 mm
- Temple length: 133 mm
Wipe dry with soft cotton or cleaning cloth.
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMegGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat Shades!Apr 15, 2021
These are great glasses. Optics are fantastic, great protection when snowshoeing on a sunny day, stay put on your face, and fit great. Mine have not scratched from being hit by tree branches. The only thing I DON'T like is that my hair gets caught in the hinges unless I have my hair pulled back (I have long hair). I therefore only wear them when doing something that requires my hair to be pulled back in a ponytail: I cannot wear them when my hair is down.
- Yes, I recommend this productKelly_LKNGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSo Stylish & So Comfy!Apr 3, 2021
I love these sunglasses! I love the aviator style but my nose has a low bridge line that makes most aviators sit way too low on my face. These are absolutely fantastic fit and comfortable. The polarized lenses are crisp and clear. If I had to state a con, it would be that the frame is a little heavy, but it's not enough to bother me. These are great overall!
- Yes, I recommend this productCheryl RGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsBest pair of sunglasses I ever boughtFeb 12, 2020
Love these frames