Eastmont Polarized Sunglasses
With a metal lens frame and Softtouch bows, these sunglasses are all about comfort. Adjustable nose pads and flexible spring hinges ensure the right fit. Polarized polycarbonate lenses reduce glare, enhance contrast, and block both UVA and UVB light. Black frame has gray tint lenses; Brown frame has brown tint lenses; Gunmetal/Black frame has green tint lenses.California residents, read the Proposition 65 warning
- 6 base lens curve sits flatter on face
- Ballistic nylon case with spring closure
- Lens width: 61 mm
- Lens height: 49.7 mm
- Nose bridge: 13 mm
- Temple length: 139 mm
Wipe dry with soft cotton or cleaning cloth.
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMartyGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsGreat Glasses !!Apr 15, 2019
Great glasses !!
- Yes, I recommend this productMarkusGender MaleHeightTypeActivityTravelProsConsComfortable - good lens clarity - arm hinges are a stiffMar 31, 2019
These are large sunglasses, which work well for me. The lens clarity is very good. What I like most about these sunglasses is the lens are not too dark. I have few other pairs of sunglasses where lenses are a little too dark for shadow details. The face is metal, but the arms are plastic. The only con is plastic frame hinges are very stiff where they are difficult to fold the arms.
- Yes, I recommend this productjdskGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityProsConsGreat glasses, very comfyJan 13, 2019
Very happy with this purchase. They look really nice and they are much more comfortable and sit better than some more expensive aviators I've used in the past.