Eastlake Polarized Sunglasses
The metal frame of these slight-wrap sunglasses has adjustable nose pads, rubber end tips, and flexible spring hinges for a comfortable, secure fit while active. Polarized polycarbonate lenses reduce glare, enhance contrast, and block both UVA and UVB light. Matte Gunmetal frame has gray tint lenses; Matte Black frame has green tint lenses.California residents, read the Proposition 65 warning
- 8 base lens curve wraps face
- Ballistic nylon case with spring closure
- Lens width: 62 mm
- Lens height: 41.5 mm
- Nose bridge: 18 mm
- Temple length: 130 mm
Wipe dry with soft cotton or cleaning cloth.
- Yes, I recommend this productNick is not my nameGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsI love theseMar 24, 2019
I love these sunglasses. The lenses are excellent, they look sharp, and they are light weight. The only con is when I have them on and look at my iphone 6s. The screen appears "fuzzy" or slightly vibrating (visually)--hard to describe, but it is almost painful to look at. I think it is the polarizing effect, or perhaps the green light filtering of the lens. I don't have this problem when looking at my samsung phone.
- Yes, I recommend this productNzupGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat SunglassesJan 12, 2019
Fit well on my face. Not tight on the ears. Stay in place well. Light feeling. Lens is nice too
- Yes, I recommend this productBoggsGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type PlusActivityHikingPros Nice curves over eyes for cover, PolorizedCons NoneExcellent glassesOct 31, 2018
Recently having cataract surgery in both eyes I bought an expensive Maui Jim sunglasses to help protect my eyes outdoors. I bought these Eddie Bauer sunglasses to try when I hike some of the trails around Western Mass. I love them!! Hiking in the wind they full cover my eyes and protect them. The Bauer glasses are a little heavier than my Maui Jim's, but they are more practical for my outdoor use!! Fantastic value also.