Eastlake Polarized Sunglasses
The metal frame of these slight-wrap sunglasses has adjustable nose pads, rubber end tips, and flexible spring hinges for a comfortable, secure fit while active. Polarized polycarbonate lenses reduce glare, enhance contrast, and block both UVA and UVB light. Matte Gunmetal frame has gray tint lenses; Matte Black frame has green tint lenses.California residents, read the Proposition 65 warning
- 8 base lens curve wraps face
- Ballistic nylon case with spring closure
- Lens width: 62 mm
- Lens height: 41.5 mm
- Nose bridge: 18 mm
- Temple length: 130 mm
Wipe dry with soft cotton or cleaning cloth.
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productkkGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsHiMar 5, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productBradGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsRepeat custonerFeb 5, 2021
This is my third purchase of this model of sunglasses. They're sharp looking, sturdy and discreet.
- Yes, I recommend this productNick is not my nameGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsI love theseMar 24, 2019
I love these sunglasses. The lenses are excellent, they look sharp, and they are light weight. The only con is when I have them on and look at my iphone 6s. The screen appears "fuzzy" or slightly vibrating (visually)--hard to describe, but it is almost painful to look at. I think it is the polarizing effect, or perhaps the green light filtering of the lens. I don't have this problem when looking at my samsung phone.