Langley Polarized Sunglasses
With glare-reducing, contrast-enhancing polarized polycarbonate lenses and a lightweight frame of flexible, durable Grilamid TR90 injection-molded plastic, these sunglasses perform well in any environment. UVA and UVB protection. Black frame has smoke tint lenses; Tortoise frame has brown tint lenses.
- 6 base lens curve sits flatter on face
- Ballistic nylon case with spring closure
- Lens width: 52 mm
- Lens height: 40.9 mm
- Nose bridge: 20 mm
- Temple length: 150 mm
Wipe dry with soft cotton or cleaning cloth.
- Yes, I recommend this productSwisGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsLOVE LOVE LOVE these sunglassesMar 31, 2019
These sunglasses are stylish and lightweight. I won't buy any other glasses, I have bought a couple pairs to keep in my purse and in my car.
- Yes, I recommend this productSatisfied PurchaserGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsNice glassesApr 14, 2018
These glasses are very light and comfortable without sacrificing style.
- Yes, I recommend this productAndyGender MaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsGood as Ray Bans, Minus the costApr 9, 2018
Bought them for the GF. Really are the same as Ray Bans but way less expensive. She loves them.