Langley Polarized Sunglasses
With glare-reducing, contrast-enhancing polarized polycarbonate lenses and a lightweight frame of flexible, durable Grilamid TR90 injection-molded plastic, these sunglasses perform well in any environment. UVA and UVB protection. Black frame has smoke tint lenses; Tortoise frame has brown tint lenses.
- 6 base lens curve sits flatter on face
- Ballistic nylon case with spring closure
- Lens width: 52 mm
- Lens height: 40.9 mm
- Nose bridge: 20 mm
- Temple length: 150 mm
Wipe dry with soft cotton or cleaning cloth.
- Yes, I recommend this productSwis | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsLOVE LOVE LOVE these sunglassesMar 31, 2019
These sunglasses are stylish and lightweight. I won't buy any other glasses, I have bought a couple pairs to keep in my purse and in my car.
- Yes, I recommend this productSatisfied Purchaser | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsNice glassesApr 14, 2018
These glasses are very light and comfortable without sacrificing style.
- Yes, I recommend this productAndy | Verified userGender MaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsGood as Ray Bans, Minus the costApr 9, 2018
Bought them for the GF. Really are the same as Ray Bans but way less expensive. She loves them.