Ravenna Polarized Sunglasses
These aviator-style metal frame sunglasses have adjustable nose pads and flexible spring hinges for a comfortable fit. The polarized polycarbonate lenses reduce glare, enhance contrast, and block both UVA and UVB light. Gold frame has tortoise bow tips and green tint lenses; Gunmetal frame has black bow tips and gray tint lenses.California residents, read the Proposition 65 warning
- 6 base lens curve sits flatter on face
- Ballistic nylon case with spring closure
- Lens width: 58 mm
- Lens height: 49 mm
- Nose bridge: 16 mm
- Temple length: 133 mm
Wipe dry with soft cotton or cleaning cloth.
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBillGender MaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsClassic look, good qualityFeb 21, 2020
Classic green lens, gold frame and tortoiseshell bow tips. Discreet flying goose logo engraved in lens is a nice touch. Well-made, especially appreciate quality of glass in lens.
- AndrewGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsMy favorite pair of aviators ever!Oct 3, 2019
I am cursed with aviators. They ALWAYS break on me somehow. But these recently got stepped on in a decently protective case and both lenses popped out and the frames were bent out of wack. Yet somehow I was able to put the lenses back in and bend the frames back into shape and they fit great and look great. Did not expect the same quality from EB in their sunglasses as their clothing. Highly recommend!
- Yes, I recommend this productUrban924Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsGreat Glasses Great PriceApr 5, 2018
These remind me of the Ray Ban Aviators but at a better price. I hope they polarize the rose lenses as well.