Kaylee Polarized Sunglasses
Enjoy the glare-reducing, contrast-enhancing benefits of the polarized polycarbonate lenses, and the added comfort and slip control of the rubber end-tip inserts on the bows. Frame is lightweight, durable, and flexible Grilamid TR90 injection-molded plastic. UVA and UVB protection. Black Gradient frame has gray tint lenses; Tortoise frame has brown tint lenses.California residents, read the Proposition 65 warning
- 8 base lens curve wraps face
- Ballistic nylon case with spring closure
- Lens width: 61 mm
- Lens height: 44.8 mm
- Nose bridge: 18 mm
- Temple length: 125 mm
Wipe dry with soft cotton or cleaning cloth.
- Yes, I recommend this productBA Bennett | Verified userGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros lightweight, polarized, uv protectionConsBetter than those designer sunglassesJun 27, 2019
These polarized sunglasses are better than my $220 designer sunglasses. I bought these in black to wear at the lake. My goodness these are now my all time sunglasses. They're perfect lightweight and great at blocking glares while driving or at leisure.They're also flexible and I can rest them on my big head lol. I really love the rubber end at the tip to prevent slipping. The sunglasses came with a neat nylon case with spring closure. When I ordered I didn't know it came with a case, so Thank you!!
- KS77 | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsAffordable Polarized Sunglasses!Oct 12, 2018
It's nice to find polarized sunglasses that don't cost a couple of hundred bucks (and also look nice). These are great - I had a pair from my eye doc that I love, and wanted a second pair. These are the ones that wrap around your head a bit more to cover the sides of your face, and I like being able to switch between these and the other ones I have with the flatter profile. I like the design and the coverage is good. Polarization is a must-have feature for me on sunglasses. I'm so glad EB has these at a decent price! The nice soft case and cloth that came with them are an added bonus.
- Yes, I recommend this productWandering hiker | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityProsConsComfort and valueJul 1, 2018
I really like these sun glasses.. I got them on sale and they have become mygo to.