Montlake Polarized Sunglasses
The glare-reducing, contrast-enhancing polarized polycarbonate lenses make these sunglasses ideal for use around water and other high-glare environments. Durable, injection-molded Grilamid TR90 plastic lens frame combine with metal bows that have extended pads on the end tips for greater comfort. UVA and UVB protection. Black frames have gray tint lenses; Tortoise frames have brown tint lenses.California residents, read the Proposition 65 warning
- 6 base lens curve sits flatter on face
- Ballistic nylon case with spring closure
- Lens width: 54 mm
- Lens height: 45.5 mm
- Nose bridge: 19 mm
- Temple length: 145 mm
Wipe dry with soft cotton or cleaning cloth.
Wear it With
- SuebeeGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityOtherPros fit well and very stylishConsLove these glassesSep 20, 2019
I love these glasses. They are sturdy and high quality. Would order again - would love to order another pair in black!
- Yes, I recommend this productEbbieGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsSecond pair! Love them!Jun 15, 2019
Second pair, love them!
- SunglassesGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsSunglassesNov 13, 2019
I like the look of the sunglasses,but they do not fit snug. Fall off my face when I lean over. I will be returning.