Trekking Poles - 1 Pair
Lightweight and strong, these three-sectional, shock-absorbing aluminum trekking poles are easy to pack and provide increased stability on the trail. Ergonomic anti-slip grip; carbide tip.
- 7075 aluminum construction
- Length adjusts from 22" to 54"
- Interchangeable rubber and basket included
- Weight, pair: 1 lb. 7 oz.
- Yes, I recommend this productMs. B.Gender FemaleHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsHelped Me Navigate Virgin River HikeAug 10, 2019
We took these poles with us on a trip to Zion National Park and used them frequently. Tehy were put to the test on the Virgin River hike in Zion. The river is the trail so you are dealing with a rocky bottom, ankle to more than waist-deep water with a strong current. I was very careful in using them becuase I wasn't sure of they would take the punishment but they did. They really kept me steady and helped find footholds in the water (somewhat cloudy re: recent rainfall in the canyon above). Can't wait to use then again - this time on dry land in Virginia.
- Yes, I recommend this productCindyGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsLove the stabilityJun 23, 2019
Got as gift for my dad who's an AKA (above knee amputee). Evens out his gate and is stylish stability.
- Yes, I recommend this productRGGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityProsConsGreat!Jun 20, 2019
Bought these for my elderly father for walking around his property. Sturdy, work great!