Trekking Poles - 1 Pair
Lightweight and strong, these three-sectional, shock-absorbing aluminum trekking poles are easy to pack and provide increased stability on the trail. Ergonomic anti-slip grip; carbide tip.
- 7075 aluminum construction
- Length adjusts from 22" to 54"
- Interchangeable rubber and basket included
- Weight, pair: 1 lb. 7 oz.
- Yes, I recommend this productSheerahGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingProsCons1st pair of trekking poles I have ever boughtOct 11, 2019
I am very happy with my purchase. I did not put the baskets on and I lost both walking tips in an hour when my pole was close/under rocks and was pulled off when swaying my arms (the tips were lost in leaves). I called Eddie Bauer and I cannot get replacement parts. I hope I do not spend a lot of money searching for replacements. The price was right even if I wear them out and throw them in the garbage. A great starter set to know what I want when I drop the big bucks.
- Yes, I recommend this productDonnaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsHiking PolesSep 1, 2019
Bought these for hiking the Grand Canyon. Poles were easy to adjust and the slight shock absorbers saved my shoulders hiking down North Kaibab trail and out on the Bright Angel trail. Good old Eddie Bauer quality.
- Yes, I recommend this productMs. B.Gender FemaleHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsHelped Me Navigate Virgin River HikeAug 10, 2019
We took these poles with us on a trip to Zion National Park and used them frequently. Tehy were put to the test on the Virgin River hike in Zion. The river is the trail so you are dealing with a rocky bottom, ankle to more than waist-deep water with a strong current. I was very careful in using them becuase I wasn't sure of they would take the punishment but they did. They really kept me steady and helped find footholds in the water (somewhat cloudy re: recent rainfall in the canyon above). Can't wait to use then again - this time on dry land in Virginia.