Cirruslite Down Parka
Ultralight and ultrawarm, this hooded parka uses Premium Down insulation to protect against winter's coldest weather. The polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Also partially fleece lined for extra comfort and warmth.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Full-zip front with a snap-close storm flap
- Attached hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Hand pockets
- Fleece storm cuffs for added warmth
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLove this jacket.GenderHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest jacketFeb 12, 2021
Bought for my daughter for next winter. The inside is a cozy fleece, the jacket is warm, and she loves the sparkles (really hard to find cute little kid clothes for a tall girl- this is perfect).
- HudsonGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityOtherPros QualityCons Poor FitNot able to cinch waistFeb 4, 2021
I bought this coat for my 10 year old daughter. It states on the description that the product has an adjustable waist. The waist does not adjust. It was very boxy and poor fitting. The coat itself was very pretty but without the Drawstring waist it was way to big and cold air and snow would have blown up.
- JoGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingProsCons Poor FitWaistband not adjustableFeb 6, 2021
don't bother buying this jacket the drawstring waist that is advertised is not adjustable and is there for two large of a coat for my thin daughter returning to the store.