Cirruslite Down Parka
Ultralight and ultrawarm, this hooded parka uses Premium Down insulation to protect against winter's coldest weather. The polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Also partially fleece lined for extra comfort and warmth.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Full-zip front with a snap-close storm flap
- Attached hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Hand pockets
- Fleece storm cuffs for added warmth
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLamyGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLooks great.Apr 15, 2021
I bought it for my 6 y.o. for next winter. The size is kind of roomy for a tall skinny child and leaves a lot of room for a sweater. I like the length and the way it looks.
- Yes, I recommend this productCrystalGenderHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat JacketApr 1, 2021
This is a very good quality jacket for clearance pricing! The outer shell is thick and repels water droplets (tested by spray bottle. Not too concerned for it hardly rains here). The outer and inner shell is actually thicker than my Calvin Klein hooded down jacket of similar build (a bit more fashionable of course). The inner lining has fleece to it giving it additional warmth. Filling is quite even and very full - I was pleasantly surprised. The pockets has fleece lining, and I love the thumb holes in the sleeves. I read the other reviews about the non-adjustable waist drawstring. Actually, it has elastic bands in it (around the waist, and in the back), and does cinch around the waist a bit. I think I prefer this than needing to adjust it myself - I can never get it quite even. No feathers poking out yet or downy plumes escaping onto my shirts. I bought 2 for myself!
- Yes, I recommend this productLove this jacket.GenderHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest jacketFeb 12, 2021
Bought for my daughter for next winter. The inside is a cozy fleece, the jacket is warm, and she loves the sparkles (really hard to find cute little kid clothes for a tall girl- this is perfect).