Sun Valley Frost Down Parka
Winter weather? Not a problem with this parka. Nothing's cozier than the soft, sherpa-fleece lining in the upper body and hood. And throughout, there's super-warm and lightweight Premium Down insulation. With its longer length, attached hood, and fleece cuffs, the Sun Valley Frost is more than just a great winter coat, it's a fun style to wear with novelty quilting.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Attached hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Secure zip pockets
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productValGenderHeightType RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsSuch a great coat!Mar 3, 2021
Such a great coat for my 5 year old daughter. Very warm, soft and cute!
- PammayGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, FitConsGood but thin for new England winterJul 11, 2021
Parka is good but its this. I dont think it will be warm enough for new England's winter. Plan on returning it.