Sun Valley Frost Down Parka
Winter weather? Not a problem with this parka. Nothing's cozier than the soft, faux shearling fleece lining in the upper body and hood. And throughout, there's super-warm and lightweight Premium Down insulation. With its longer length, attached hood, and fleece cuffs, the Sun Valley Frost is more than just a great winter coat, it's a fun style to wear with novelty quilting.
An important note on the use of a culturally appropriated term in this product description:
Eddie Bauer has replaced the term Sherpa with Faux Shearling as part of our company-wide effort to remove culturally appropriated designs, terms, and names from current and future products. Sherpa refers to an indigenous people native to Tibet and Nepal in the eastern Himalayas of Central Asia. Learn more about our efforts here
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Attached hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Secure zip pockets
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMiaGender FemaleHeight 4'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsExactly what I was looking for!Sep 10, 2021
Love the removable faux fur around the hood- perfect for washing. We bought two of the same jacket. Fits my 4'2" daughter that is 9 years old and my 3'10" daughter that is 7 years old. Would definitely recommend for a warm winter jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productValGenderHeightType RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsSuch a great coat!Mar 3, 2021
Such a great coat for my 5 year old daughter. Very warm, soft and cute!
- PammayGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, FitConsGood but thin for new England winterJul 11, 2021
Parka is good but its this. I dont think it will be warm enough for new England's winter. Plan on returning it.