Classic Down Hooded Jacket
Combining both Premium Down insulation and sherpa-fleece lining, this hooded jacket provides maximum warmth and comfort in the cold of winter. The polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productYannieGender FemaleHeight 5'2"TypeActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsNice and PuffyMar 11, 2021
I purchased two different jackets for my daughters. This jacket is definitely the warmer of the two. The sherpa lining goes all through the down coat making it extra puffy and warm. Only thing I wish would be for the inner pocket to be higher up for easy access for a phone.
- Yes, I recommend this productIreneGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsClassic Down Hoodie Jacket:PinkMar 1, 2021
Comfortable and good quality.
- Yes, I recommend this productAlwaysCold445Gender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove this coat!Nov 16, 2020
We love this winter coat! The inside is super soft. The pockets on the outside are zippered, so you can keep gloves, etc. secure. Love that the furry soft material is in the hood too for extra warmth. The sleeves have finger holes at the bottom, which is an awesome feature to keep hands warm while playing. The length on this is great and will keep littles very warm. I got the black with the rainbow specks, which is a fun color that will not show wear from play. I have not washed it, but do not expect any problems. For sizing, I would say it is slight big, but that's not exactly a bad thing for coats for layering purposes. I think the 7/8 is closer to an "8," but is definitely not a 10.