Crossover Fleece Convertible Gloves
Our convertible gloves' flip-top construction gives you two options for keeping your hands warm and protected in the cold. Pull the mitten tops over your fingers for maximum shelter. Flip the tops back to reveal fingerless inner gloves for operating a smart phone. Breathable polyester/spandex fabric offers four-way stretch for a snug, comfortable fit. Smooth, durable outer layer is wind- and abrasion-resistant; soft inner layer wicks moisture away from your skin to retain warmth and comfort. Reflective tape helps visibility in low-light conditions.
- Four-way stretch
- Wind- and abrasion-resistant
- Moisture wicking
- Mitten tops flip back to access fingerless gloves
- Sizes S/M, L/XL
- 94% polyester/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productvwGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat gloves but wish Thumb had a flapJan 4, 2021
I love these gloves - they fit well and the finger covering stays on well. I've bought two pairs. But I wish that they had a flap for the thumb.
- Yes, I recommend this productKmcarlGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCozyDec 19, 2020
Cozy yet light. I think my hands are typical size for a woman and these fit well. Not meant for 20 and below. Tried them around 20 degrees for a 1.5mi walk and they kept the chill off but wouldn't be my go-to for winter. Def. good for blocking wind and will be perfect for spring and fall weather here in MN. I like the small clip to connect them. The magnetic function is awesome, no messing with buttons or snaps.
- Yes, I recommend this productTravelBugGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityRunningPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect for running!!!Dec 15, 2020
Perfect for winter running! My hands are always warm and when they get too warm I can easily flip over the top. Love them!