Crossover Fleece Convertible Gloves
Our convertible gloves' flip-top construction gives you two options for keeping your hands warm and protected in the cold. Pull the mitten tops over your fingers for maximum shelter. Flip the tops back to reveal fingerless inner gloves for operating a smart phone. Breathable polyester/spandex fabric offers four-way stretch for a snug, comfortable fit. Smooth, durable outer layer is wind- and abrasion-resistant; soft inner layer wicks moisture away from your skin to retain warmth and comfort. Reflective tape helps visibility in low-light conditions.
- Four-way stretch
- Wind- and abrasion-resistant
- Moisture wicking
- Mitten tops flip back to access fingerless gloves
- Sizes S/M, L/XL
- 94% polyester/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this product12DaisyLu | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityOtherPros ComfortableCons mitten could be a little longer., only comes in black.Fitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeConvertible Gloves very convenient/comfortable. only black?Jun 15, 2019
I've used these gloves for several years now and I'm ready to order another pair. Really wish there were more options for color. The L/XL is a good fit, but would like a little more length in the mitten and start attachment a little further up? down? the hand toward the wrist/over palm to keep pinky from slipping out as easily. Great for moderate cold temps; as someone else said REALLY Cold temp requires a thicker material.
- Yes, I recommend this productKW | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarm and comfortableMar 19, 2019
These gloves are very warm
- Yes, I recommend this productMelB | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Style, VersatilityCons WarmthFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove these!Mar 13, 2019
I bought a pair of these for when I traveled to Scotland in December. They were light, easily convertible and easily packed. They were great! They did well in most weather. When I lost one I immediately got on the site and ordered another pair. They are lined, but for cold temp days dipping down in the 20s and below, they are not the best for warmth.