Lodge Down Mittens
- Fill Power
- Water Repellent
Glove-like finger tunnels keep these mittens secure on your hands, and your fingers warmer. Water-repellent polyester shell, with 650-fill Premium Down at the back of the hand and ThermaFill® insulation at the palm for superior warmth without weight.
- Water-repellent shell fabric
- 650-fill Premium Down and ThermaFill® insulations for ultralight warmth
- Elastic at wrist to seal out cold
- Gripper dots on palm-side for secure handling
- Sizes S, M, L
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLindsayGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsIncredibly warm!Jan 1, 2021
These mittens are so warm! I use them constantly in the winter including walking my dog when it's 30 below outside. My hands are always kept toasty warm. They're not bulky either. Don't change a thing with these gloves EB. They're perfect!
- Yes, I recommend this productfly bearGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConslove themDec 24, 2020
I purchased these mittens in a size small because I have small hands ... I usually fit in the largest kids size for gloves and mittens and these mittens fit me perfectly. I am happy to finally have adult mittens that are not huge on me! I think they run very true to size - small is for small hands ( think 10-14 year old child here for comparison) , medium is about an average women's hand and large is for a large than average female hand ... These are not true mittens as they have finger compartments but they keep my hands warm. I love the look and use them around town. You need a more heavy duty version for winter sports but for everyday use these are perfect and not too bulky.
- Yes, I recommend this productSpiceGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsExtra FabulousNov 17, 2020
These mittens are perfect, even for backpacking where size and weight matter. I was looking for weather proof mittens for my glove liners and these mittens are perfect. The down is not too puffy, the grip is substantial and the fur is a fun touch while keeping out a draft. I ADORE the salsa color vibe! Makes it easy to distinguish between all the other mittens. I dig the individual finger pockets inside them.