Lodge Down Mittens
- Fill Power
- Water Repellent
Glove-like finger tunnels keep these mittens secure on your hands, and your fingers warmer. Water-repellent polyester shell, with 650-fill Premium Down at the back of the hand and ThermaFill® insulation at the palm for superior warmth without weight.
- Water-repellent shell fabric
- 650-fill Premium Down and ThermaFill® insulations for ultralight warmth
- Elastic at wrist to seal out cold
- Gripper dots on palm-side for secure handling
- Sizes S, M, L
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSpiceGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsExtra FabulousNov 17, 2020
These mittens are perfect, even for backpacking where size and weight matter. I was looking for weather proof mittens for my glove liners and these mittens are perfect. The down is not too puffy, the grip is substantial and the fur is a fun touch while keeping out a draft. I ADORE the salsa color vibe! Makes it easy to distinguish between all the other mittens. I dig the individual finger pockets inside them.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnabelle85Gender FemaleHeight 5'2"TypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLightweight, prettyMar 15, 2020
Mittens are plain, but faux fur makes them more interesting. Surprisingly lightweight and non-bulky, unsure how warm they will be in very cold temperatures without wearing glove liners. Purchased them for dog walking but haven't used them for that because I didn't want to get the inevitable wear marks on them. Will wear for running errands or outdoor sporting events. Purchased on sale which made them a good value.
- WormGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PlusActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMittensFeb 15, 2020
I fell in love when I bought a pair a year ago in Tennessee. I love mittens, and when I bout these I just fell in love. They have where each finger has there each place. I have bought one of each color. I love them so much.