Lodge Down Mittens
- Fill Power
- Water Repellent
Glove-like finger tunnels keep these mittens secure on your hands, and your fingers warmer. Water-repellent polyester shell, with 650-fill Premium Down at the back of the hand and ThermaFill® insulation at the palm for superior warmth without weight.
- Water-repellent shell fabric
- 650-fill Premium Down and ThermaFill® insulations for ultralight warmth
- Elastic at wrist to seal out cold
- Gripper dots on palm-side for secure handling
- Sizes S, M, L
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCaryGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsCozy MittensJul 18, 2021
I got these for a trip to Alaska. They were super cozy, esp given the inner lining, which is shaped finger-by-finger, like gloves. They were pretty water resistant, though I didn't get them too wet. Love the "fur" accent; they are cute looking but most of all, do the trick of keeping hands warm!
- Yes, I recommend this productPambGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCozy!Apr 19, 2021
Mittens rock when I'm walking my labradoodle in the chilly Midwest weather.
- Yes, I recommend this productTerryAGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsWarm and cozy!Apr 12, 2021
These mitten have channels for each finger with enough room for them to move around and generate heat; and the down keeps the entire mitt warm. The outside is water proof/resistant. These are my second pair just in case they are discontinued next winter I wanted a backup pair. LOVE them!