Lodge Down Mittens
- Fill Power
- Water Repellent
Glove-like finger tunnels keep these mittens secure on your hands, and your fingers warmer. Water-repellent polyester shell, with 650-fill Premium Down at the back of the hand and ThermaFill® insulation at the palm for superior warmth without weight.
- Water-repellent shell fabric
- 650-fill Premium Down and ThermaFill® insulations for ultralight warmth
- Elastic at wrist to seal out cold
- Gripper dots on palm-side for secure handling
- Sizes S, M, L
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPambGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCozy!Apr 19, 2021
Mittens rock when I'm walking my labradoodle in the chilly Midwest weather.
- Yes, I recommend this productTerryAGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsWarm and cozy!Apr 12, 2021
These mitten have channels for each finger with enough room for them to move around and generate heat; and the down keeps the entire mitt warm. The outside is water proof/resistant. These are my second pair just in case they are discontinued next winter I wanted a backup pair. LOVE them!
- Yes, I recommend this productCarolGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsGreat mittensApr 9, 2021
These mittens are very water resistant... Not totally water PROOF, but it takes a lot before you feel wetness. They are warm and nicely flexible. Not a real fan of the 'fur' at the wrist, but does keep some wind or air from teaching your wrist. Love the blue!