Lodge Down Gloves
- Fill Power
- Touch Screen Capable
- Water Repellent
Available in Small, Medium, and Large sizes, our bestselling, touchscreen-compatible insulated gloves continue to offer an exceptional value in cold-weather protection. 650-fill Premium Down at the back of the hand and ThermaFill® insulation at the palm.
- Water-repellent shell fabric
- 650-fill Premium Down and ThermaFill® insulations for ultralight warmth
- Elastic at wrist to seal out cold
- Sizes S, M, L
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productTheresa12Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeBest Gloves Ever!Feb 18, 2020
These are by far the only gloves that I have bought in a long time that actually keep my fingers warm!! I spent most of the day shoveling snow about a week ago, weathering out a typical lake effect snow storm & my fingers stayed warm the whole time I was outside!! They do fit a bit snug but were not uncomfortable. They are not flexible driving gloves if that's what you are looking for. But if you spend a lot of time out doors then they are perfect for you!! I liked them so much I bought another pair in a different color. And they are on sale & worth the price!! So happy with these gloves!!
- Yes, I recommend this productspeedycartGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros warmConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSuper warm!Feb 14, 2020
I love my pair of these because they are super warm. This pair is for my teenage daughter since she will be going off to college in the fall in a cold climate.
- Yes, I recommend this productPuppy momGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat gloves, but not puppy proof!Feb 11, 2020
These are great gloves. I bought them for winter 2019, and they were comfortable and functional for driving and outdoor activities in all but the very coldest weather (below 20, when for me, the only really warm option is mittens). I was very unhappy when my new puppy stole one off the kitchen table and chewed a hole in the finger, so when they recently went on sale, I treated myself to a new pair. Guess what? She somehow got hold of one of the new gloves and did the same thing. I never thought I'd be one of those people who goes around wearing duct-taped gloves, but that will be my sartorial statement until my cute little thief grows out of the puppy stage!