Lodge Down Gloves
- Fill Power
- Touch Screen Capable
- Water Repellent
Available in Small, Medium, and Large sizes, our bestselling, touchscreen-compatible insulated gloves continue to offer an exceptional value in cold-weather protection. 650-fill Premium Down at the back of the hand and ThermaFill® insulation at the palm.
- Water-repellent shell fabric
- 650-fill Premium Down and ThermaFill® insulations for ultralight warmth
- Elastic at wrist to seal out cold
- Sizes S, M, L
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCozyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros slim, stylish, warmConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove these!Jun 27, 2020
Living in Michigan's UP means putting up with some rough winters. These gloves give me warmth without all the bulk and keep my hands dry. They're great for everything in the winter from playing in the snow to going on a walk or hike. They've even kept my hands warm in the single digit temperatures. I 100% recommend this product and will be purchasing a second pair next time they are on sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productTheresa12Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeBest Gloves Ever!Feb 18, 2020
These are by far the only gloves that I have bought in a long time that actually keep my fingers warm!! I spent most of the day shoveling snow about a week ago, weathering out a typical lake effect snow storm & my fingers stayed warm the whole time I was outside!! They do fit a bit snug but were not uncomfortable. They are not flexible driving gloves if that's what you are looking for. But if you spend a lot of time out doors then they are perfect for you!! I liked them so much I bought another pair in a different color. And they are on sale & worth the price!! So happy with these gloves!!
- Yes, I recommend this productspeedycartGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros warmConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSuper warm!Feb 14, 2020
I love my pair of these because they are super warm. This pair is for my teenage daughter since she will be going off to college in the fall in a cold climate.