Superior Down Touchscreen Mittens
Combining waterproof/breathable protection and Premium Down insulation, these mittens provide the ultimate protection for your fingers and hands throughout the winter. They're also touchscreen-compatible, so you can operate your phone or media device without taking off the mittens.
- Waterproof/breathable insert
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Removable faux fur cuffs
- S, M, L
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productEmGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove These Mittens!Apr 28, 2021
Within a few days of receiving these, I had the opportunity to wear them for several hours at a sporting event outside on a damp, windy, almost freezing day. They kept my hands warm and feel soft and comfy inside as well. I can't comment on the touchscreen aspect yet. I would definitely recommend these mittens if you are looking for something that will actually keep your hands warm!
- Yes, I recommend this productFrankGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAMAZINGMar 13, 2021
Oh my gosh! I bought these along with two other pairs of gloves after being frustrated with never being able to find a matching pair in my house (haha!). I can't say how much I love these mittens. After opening them I immediately put them on and shrieked with joy because they are mittens....but inside it's like a GLOVE with fuzziness wrapping each finger. These are so warm and cozy inside. I love the look of the outside material and that the cuff is removable. I could use my smartphone with ease to take pictures of my sledding kids. These easily top five favorite list worthy of all my EB products and I have a houseful. 😍 LOVE these gloves.
- Yes, I recommend this productLynnGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuperior Down Touchscreen MittensFeb 3, 2021
Very comfortable mittens. I'm not sure they'll be warm enough when the temperatures are negative degrees.