- Touch Screen Capable
- Water Resistant Zippers
Inspired and built by Eddie Bauer athlete Lexi DuPont to help "spread the love." DuPont spent months working with the Eddie Bauer team to design a mitt with a women's specific fit that held up in harsh conditions. To help spread the love to our forests for generations of outdoor enthusiasts to come, Eddie Bauer will be donating 10 percent of the proceeds from the Lexi Mitt to long-standing partner, American Forests, to support their continued efforts to protect and restore ecosystems around the world.
- Gauntlet-Style Mitt With Fleece Storm Cuffs: Quick-release straps for easy adjustment
- Durable Ripstop Nylon Mitt Shell Has Waterproof Backing: Supple leather palm for excellent grip
- Waterproof Zip on Back of Hand: Quick access to liner gloves when more dexterity is needed
- Lightweight, compressible ThermaFill® insulation: Keeps hands warm even in wet conditions
- Liner Gloves Are Touchscreen-Compatible: Thumb and index fingers are textured for media devices
- Large Red Heart On Palm of Red Mitt: "Share the Love" on the mountain
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Shell: 100% ripstop nylon: Palm: goatskin leather
- Yes, I recommend this productSmartyMarmy | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeShe's in love!Jan 9, 2019
My daughter is very finicky about quality and can often find something wrong with an item, but she loves these! She hasn't tried them on the slopes yet, but just being outside and taking our dog for a walk in January in Minnesota and she had no complaints? Well, trust me, that's saying something.
- Yes, I recommend this productCathie | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove these Mittens! They work great for the Iowa winter. MyDec 5, 2018
Great Gloves for Iowa winters, They keep your hands warm in the coldest weather.
- Yes, I recommend this productJulinka | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsCons PriceyFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeThey work!Feb 7, 2018
I wore them to work, a 40 minute walk in 11 degree weather. My hands were cold when I started out but by the time I got there they were toasty warm. Also the mittens are flexible and not terribly bulky. I do have trouble slipping my hand through the zippered part when I want more dexterity. It works better to just pull the mitten off. The gloves inside are very nice, too. I am going to enjoy having these mittens in extremely cold weather. I always suffer with cold hands.