- First Ascent
- Touch Screen Capable
- Water Resistant Zippers
Inspired and built by Eddie Bauer athlete Lexi DuPont to help "spread the love." DuPont spent months working with the Eddie Bauer team to design a mitt with a women's specific fit that held up in harsh conditions. To help spread the love to our forests for generations of outdoor enthusiasts to come, Eddie Bauer will be donating 10 percent of the proceeds from the Lexi Mitt to long-standing partner, American Forests, to support their continued efforts to protect and restore ecosystems around the world.
- Gauntlet-Style Mitt With Fleece Storm Cuffs: Quick-release straps for easy adjustment
- Durable Ripstop Nylon Mitt Shell Has Waterproof Backing: Supple leather palm for excellent grip
- Waterproof Zip on Back of Hand: Quick access to liner gloves when more dexterity is needed
- Lightweight, compressible ThermaFill® insulation: Keeps hands warm even in wet conditions
- Liner Gloves Are Touchscreen-Compatible: Thumb and index fingers are textured for media devices
- Large Red Heart On Palm of Red Mitt: "Share the Love" on the mountain
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Shell: 100% ripstop nylon: Palm: goatskin leather
- Yes, I recommend this productTraveling ArgentineGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsCons Liner gloves cannot be washed?Fitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeWarm Up My Cold HandsJan 3, 2020
Love these mittens! Even though the liners are gloves (not mittens), they do an excellent job of warming up and keeping my hands warm. My hands are medium, but fingers are long, so Large fit perfectly. Great for windy walks by Lake Ontario. With warm hands, I can wear my Microtherm jacket (and hat) and be perfectly warm during my brisk walk. Trick to getting fingers out through zipper is to curl the fingers a bit so they ease out through the opening, then do the thumb, if needed.
- Yes, I recommend this productCogurlGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Warm!!ConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarm perfect ski mitten-gloves with linerDec 30, 2019
Great mitten-gloves gave them to my daughter-in-law for Christmas she loves them! Love the separate liners so you can use each separately.
- Yes, I recommend this productSmartyMarmyGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeShe's in love!Jan 9, 2019
My daughter is very finicky about quality and can often find something wrong with an item, but she loves these! She hasn't tried them on the slopes yet, but just being outside and taking our dog for a walk in January in Minnesota and she had no complaints? Well, trust me, that's saying something.
Be the first to ask a question.