Exploration UPF Wide Brim Hat
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
Bring this hat to the beach, on hikes, boating adventures, or anywhere else you're exposed to the sun. FreeShade® UPF 50+ technology helps shield your head and face from sunburn. The lightweight polyester is moisture-wicking, and it floats.
- Adjustable chin strap holds hat in place in breezy conditions
- Generous 3.5" brim shields eyes
- Sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNo-7890Gender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsStylish enough for the cityAug 16, 2020
COVID has made mid-day walks the highlight of my day, so I needed a good sun hat. However, I live in NYC and wanted something I wouldn't be embarrassed to wear out but still be breathable and easy to care for. Straw sun hats are too heavy and cotton hats can be shapeless and frumpy. This fits the bill for me. I got it in white bc it seemed the least "I'm going camping!" looking. The brim is wide for nice protection. The top is light. I have a 22" head and the large fit well. I just tuck the chin strap up in the hat for city walking. It could be useful if I took it hiking. Brooklyn doesn't require chin strap capabilities. The white version is very classy looking. I would definitely purchase this again.
- Yes, I recommend this productBeachbumGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest HAT ever!Jul 8, 2020
This hat keeps you cool, it's packable, stylish and provides great sun protection. I'm fair and didn't have more than a 15 spf sunscreen on my face and it protected it throughout my day on the water - no burn! The straps keep the hat secure for water sports - i.e. kayaking and stand up paddle boarding. Great value especially when it's on sale! I have an average sized head and the small/medium fits perfectly! Don't delay, order this hat today!
- Yes, I recommend this productKat in MIGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Fit and functionCons NoneFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect HatJul 2, 2020
The store had one left in white, l/xl and it's perfect! The size is good for my 22 incher and the color is great, even though it wasn't my first choice. You can't see it in the picture, but the cord goes around the back of the crown of the hat and can be tightened to fit, then hang in back. It's another way to wear it besides the cord under the chin. I'm definitely ordering the Clay color!