Sun Valley Down Gloves
- Fill Power
- Touch Screen Capable
- Water Repellent
A natural partner to our best-selling Sun Valley Down Parka, these gloves have a water-repellent nylon/polyester/cotton shell and Premium Down insulation to ward off winter chill. Touchscreen-compatible, they let you operate your media devices without removing the gloves.
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Faux fur cuff
- Safety clips for keeping mittens together when storing
- Sizes: S, M, L
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productwininchatsworthGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, QualityConsSmall versus Medium considerationsJan 17, 2021
Usually a size 6. Depending on the brand, I'm in-between sizes so I fit either small or medium. I purchased small and medium, knowing I could return the wrong size. These pairs have long fingers. I ended up opting for the medium, in 2 colors (Black and Scarlett, which is better known as 'buffalo plaid'). Even though medium wasn't as snug as the small, the medium size meant the down keeps its fluff and maximizes insulation and the longer puffed fingers deep my fingers warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productDayna DGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileCons Not VersatileWarm but fits smallDec 21, 2020
I purchased these gloves mostly for dog walking but also with a view to use them for hiking and/or skiing. They are great and certainly a worthwhile purchase however they do fit very small. I bought a size large based on some review comments that they fit "a little" small sand that it was best to buy them a bit large. I usually wear a medium / size 7 glove but the large I purchased *just* fits - there is no excess room by any stretch! Also I was prompted to get them as they advertised they were designed for use with mobile phones but sadly, that doesn't appear to be the case. I have tried and tried but the only way to use my phone is by taking my glove off - something I was trying to avoid. Other than these two issues, they are great.
- Yes, I recommend this productReneGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat product!Feb 13, 2020
Bought this item on sale. Generally, my glove size is M but based on what other reviewers have said, I decided to buy this in L size. It fits perfectly and I'm so happy with the product. Keeps my fingers nice and warm!