Radiator Fleece Gloves
- Touch Screen Capable
Soft, tightly knit polyester fleece provides lightweight, wind-resistant protection, and the Thinsulate® insulation adds an extra level of warmth. Touchscreen compatible, the gloves have textured index fingertips that allow you to operate electronic media without removing the glove and exposing your hand to the cold.
- Reinforced palm
- Gathered at wrist to seal out cold
- Quick-release clip attaches gloves together when not in use
- Sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGardenGal 104Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWarm, Soft and Small Enough in Size S/MJan 17, 2021
I spend a lot of time outdoors - my happy place in all seasons! I have spent considerable effort over the years trying to find gloves for my smaller-than-average hands that keep my hands warm in winter, and fit well-enough to allow me to fill bird-feeders, pick up sticks in the yard, and do other outside tasks. My husband bought me my first pair of Radiator Fleece gloves in red/black Buffalo-check years ago, and I just bought myself two more pairs online in grey and black. Size S/M fits my small hands so well, with no extra fold-over length at the finger-tips. They keep my fingers warm for two-mile walks, and an hour or more outdoors in winter. They are great for my casual life style - not dressy but the black would suffice in a pinch. I LOVE them! The only downside is that they're not that great for driving or operating a heavy snow-blower, because the fleece-fabric palms are a little slippery. I also bought EB Lodge-Down and Sun Valley Down gloves this year. They fit well too, but Radiator-Fleece are washable. I wash occasionally in a mesh bag, dry in the dryer a little bit, then air-dry. At the sale price, I feel like I want to stock up, since it isn't easy to find great gloves when your hands are small like mine. So happy I found these, EB!
- Yes, I recommend this productSPJ15Gender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat glovesDec 30, 2020
These gloves are great. They have a very tight weave and will work great against cold and wind. I was looking for something to wear when walking during winter, and these will be perfect. I have small hands (and short fingers) and the S/M fit me perfectly. Highly recommend.
- Yes, I recommend this productJulieB57Gender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGLOVE LOVE!Nov 14, 2020
I purchased these gloves last winter. I absolutely love them. Today I went to wear them and couldn't find them. Anywhere!! I panicked! I went online and found them ON SALE and ordered two pair! That's how much I love these gloves. Comfortable, warm, flexible, stylish. Well, guess what? I found them! Now I'll have 3 pair :)