Mountain Ops Leather Gloves
- First Ascent
The ultimate work gloves for the mountains, or anywhere else that chores don't stop with winter conditions. Rugged goatskin leather is lined with soft, warm fleece to combine excellent dexterity with essential warmth. Gloves are also ideal for skiing and mountaineering in moderate temperatures.
- Goatskin Leather with Reinforced Palm: Supple for superior fit and dexterity
- High-pile Fleece Lining: Critical warmth in cold conditions
- Secure, Low-Profile Rib-Knit Cuffs: Seal out cold, fit easily under jacket cuffs
- Sizes: XS-XL
- 100% goatskin leather shell: 100% polyester fleece lining
- Yes, I recommend this productLordguffawGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMY FAVORITE GLOVE TO DATE!Feb 11, 2020
I used these gloves on two separate snowmobiling trips in Montana with temps around 10°F to 28°F and after gathering wood for a campfire, and hours of riding, sledding, and playing in the snow; my hands were the warmest in the group. I wear these gloves for everything from work to play. They are rugged yet comfortable. Sharp looking and cozy. I recommend them!
- Yes, I recommend this productBuckeyeVoiceGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit and comfortableFeb 9, 2020
These are warm and the leather is soft. Good for driving, walking the dog, or just general light work. I ordered a size medium for a women and they fit great!
- Yes, I recommend this productGaryAGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Flexible, Thin, WarmConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect glove for colder daysJan 30, 2020
Perfect gloves for 15+ degrees F. Flexible and warm, these are better than having to go full out ski gloves or mittens.
Be the first to ask a question.