Mountain Ops Leather Gloves
The ultimate work gloves for the mountains, or anywhere else that chores don't stop with winter conditions. Rugged goatskin leather is lined with soft, warm fleece to combine excellent dexterity with essential warmth. Gloves are also ideal for skiing and mountaineering in moderate temperatures.
- Goatskin Leather with Reinforced Palm: Supple for superior fit and dexterity
- High-pile Fleece Lining: Critical warmth in cold conditions
- Secure, Low-Profile Rib-Knit Cuffs: Seal out cold, fit easily under jacket cuffs
- Sizes: XS-XL
- 100% goatskin leather shell: 100% polyester fleece lining
- Yes, I recommend this productMarkoGender MaleHeightTypeActivityCommutePros QualityConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat quality gloves that will last me many wintersFeb 5, 2019
My intention was to buy these gloves for driving as it can get cold in New England. They are easily my favorite gloves. They keep my hands warm, but not too hot. They fit really well in XL. The yellow is a great color. I can usually spot them easily if I leave them on a table or chair. They are of great leather quality. My only con with these is that there could be more room to stretch between the thumb and index finger. This is the norm with almost all leather gloves and these do have more space than others, but they would be even better if they had just a little more movement. I am glad that Eddie Bauer continues to sell them year after year. I expect these to last me many years and if Eddie continues to sell them down the road I will surely buy them again. Thank you!
- Yes, I recommend this productmagpiewdcGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeVersatile cold-weather glovesJan 23, 2019
I found the fit to be slightly small, but my hand size is right on the boundary of medium and large and finding gloves that fit is always a challenge. I purchased these gloves in medium and they are a tad tight going over the meat of my hand, but the fit in the fingers is just about right and I have no restriction of movement once they are on. The leather is pliant and flexible and conforms to the contours of the hand with use. The added leather in the palm and thumb area gives them a sturdy feel when gripping anything without adding bulk. The insulation is thicker and warmer than I expected - they keep my hands plenty warm even in sub-freezing weather, especially when on the move. The cuff is well-made and fits snugly over the wrists, keeping out cold and snow. I rubbed some Nikwax leather waterproofing wax on them and they have stayed dry in rain or snow, providing excellent protection and freedom of movement on the trail and off. The only potential drawback is the extensive amount of stitching and seams in the glove, but I have not experienced any loose stitching despite heavy use. It's a great winter glove, tough and versatile in my experience.
- Yes, I recommend this productJerrbearGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSuper Nice!Dec 15, 2018
Gloves fit great and conform well with the hands. Leather very soft. Glove has a nice cuff length; protects wrist area well from cool air. Very pleased with the purchase.