Mountain Ops Leather Gloves
- First Ascent
The ultimate work gloves for the mountains, or anywhere else that chores don't stop with winter conditions. Rugged goatskin leather is lined with soft, warm fleece to combine excellent dexterity with essential warmth. Gloves are also ideal for skiing and mountaineering in moderate temperatures.
- Goatskin Leather with Reinforced Palm: Supple for superior fit and dexterity
- High-pile Fleece Lining: Critical warmth in cold conditions
- Secure, Low-Profile Rib-Knit Cuffs: Seal out cold, fit easily under jacket cuffs
- Sizes: XS-XL
- 100% goatskin leather shell: 100% polyester fleece lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLeslieGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat riding glovesJan 8, 2021
I wear these for horseback riding in the winter. I get great rein feel for dressage and have warm fingers in the cold New England weather. I have enough dexterity to groom and tack up too.
- Yes, I recommend this productStephenousGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent does it all glove.Dec 19, 2020
After ordering, I had wished I'd ordered XL due to several reviews saying that they ran small.. I usually wear a large and as it turns out the Large fits perfectly, no issues. These gloves are made of goatskin which I know from motorcycling gloves are some of the best and most abrasion resistant out there. As these will likely get some rough use, I feel comfortable that they will hold up well. Bought on sale, even better. Will keep the dressy ones for Winter Walks..
- Yes, I recommend this productLordguffawGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMY FAVORITE GLOVE TO DATE!Feb 11, 2020
I used these gloves on two separate snowmobiling trips in Montana with temps around 10°F to 28°F and after gathering wood for a campfire, and hours of riding, sledding, and playing in the snow; my hands were the warmest in the group. I wear these gloves for everything from work to play. They are rugged yet comfortable. Sharp looking and cozy. I recommend them!
Be the first to ask a question.