Flux Pro Touchscreen Gloves
The stretch fleece palm material of these active gloves is fully conductive, giving you touchscreen control of your smart phone and other devices without extra sewn-on materials. This integrated, seamless design ensures superior performance and durability. Silicone print on the palm also provides amazing grip.
- Integrated, seamless touchscreen functionality
- Stretch fleece comfort and dexterity
- Super grippy palm texture
- Sizes: XS-XL
- 96% polyester/4% spandex palm: 93% polyester/7% spandex back: 94% polyester/6% spandex cuff
- Yes, I recommend this productColoradoNikki | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'2"TypeActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeFirst Ascent GlovesMay 11, 2019
These gloves are my go to for warm spring skiing! The index finger's touchscreen ability works great, and the palm grip is super good too. I lost one during the closing day party at Aspen, and was stoked to find them on clearance! This time I did get the next pair in a small instead of an extra small, because the wrist on the extra smalls was pretty tight to get my hand through. These are mens sized gloves, fyi.
- Yes, I recommend this productTreadltly | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAwesome-sauce!Feb 20, 2019
These gloves are the best for everyday wear in cold weather. Daily winter gloves for Wisconsin winters. Great for driving and I find myself wearing inside when at places you wouldn't take your jacket off in. Take up little space in pockets...
- Yes, I recommend this productDriver | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityWear to WorkPros Grip, Snug FitCons Not WaterproofFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Grip for Driving!Jan 7, 2019
These are excellent driving gloves. The grip doesn't slide at all. The close to hand/snug fit is exactly what I needed. I just wish they were water proof. They're good in the wind. Any cold conditions where you might be sitting still, and not producing body heat, you'll want thicker gloves-- but these work great in continuous movement. I would definitely buy these again.