Guide Trigger Mitts
Guide-built for maximum warmth and dexterity at high altitude. The design, which keeps the index finger independent, is warmer than gloves and much more dexterous than regular mitts. Ripstop nylon with a durable water-repellent finish and a waterproof/breathable membrane keeps hands dry. Two levels of PrimaLoft® Gold insulation protect against the harshest cold.
- 8 oz PrimaLoft Gold insulation on back of hand: Maximum protection where hand is most exposed
- 4 oz PrimaLoft Gold Eco insulation with Grip Control on palm: Warmth and dexterity
- Tough, supple goatskin leather palm and fingers: Highly water-resistant with included Nikwax treatment
- Pre-Curved construction: Enhanced dexterity and fit
- Soft Tricot Lining: Added warmth and comfort
- Adjustable gauntlet: Seals out cold
- Nose and goggle wipe on thumb:
- Sizes: XS-XL
- 100% ripstop nylon back of hand: 100% goatskin leather palm and fingers
- Yes, I recommend this productBruceGenderHeightTypeActivitySkiingPros Good fit, High quality, WarmConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeToasty warmDec 9, 2018
Very warm and just enough dexterity to be functional. I don't have a problem like the other posters have had in regards to the length of the fingers. I can take them off in 20-degree weather for a minute then put them back on and warm up quickly.
- Yes, I recommend this productRocky Mtn HiGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarm and still somewhat functional, What I've been looking 4Dec 24, 2017
I got these for extreme cold weather (zero and below) winter photography and bought the XL so I could put a liner under them. Otherwise a Large fit fine to my bare hand which is my normal clove size. So far I have worn them at zero and they were just what I was hoping for. Somewhat hard for dexterity but they are think and warm. Thats a trade off with every glove it have looked at. I also have a older pair of cold weather mittens then I have used in the past. These seem to have more dexterity. On sale, they are a very good value.
- Yes, I recommend this productGreybeardGraigGender MaleHeightTypeActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWARM!Jan 21, 2016
I'm not a big fan of any type of mittens, but, these were worth getting. I originally got these for winter photography, but, have been using them for just about everything else. They are WARM. We've had wind chills of -10F and my hands were warm and not even the slightest wind going through the fabric. Not so much a downside to the gloves but, since the palm side is leather, you should treat them before wearing them outside. You won't regret it.