Claim Touchscreen Gloves
Premium, guide-built ski and snowboard gloves provide waterproof/breathable weather protection, insulated warmth, and touchscreen control capability.
- Broleco leather palm and fingers: Touchscreen sensitivity lets you operate smart phone without removing gloves
- Thumb and forefinger high points: Increase touchscreen accuracy. Forefinger has raised FA logo as stylus.
- Waterproof/breathable membrane: Complete weather protection
- 5 oz PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation on Back of hand: Superior performance in all weather
- 4 oz PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control: On palm for warmth and enhanced dexterity
- Microfleece Lining: Added warmth and soft texture
- DWR-Treated Nylon on Shell: Weather resistance
- Under Wrist Hook-and-Loop adjustment: Dials in fit
- Palm & fingers: leather: Back of fingers: 89% nylon/11% polyurethane: Wrist & gauntlet: 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productwill | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityMountain BikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeTouchscreen GlovesFeb 27, 2017
- Yes, I recommend this productJerry | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargelooks good. will be using it on my trip to JapnDec 14, 2016
like the quality
- Yes, I recommend this productshreddogging | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'1"TypeActivitySkiingPros durability, fit and feel, touch function, warmth, waterproof and breathableConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeA Modern Ski GloveJan 10, 2015
I've skied a lot of days in these gloves, in a wide range of temp and weather conditions, and they have performed very well. Durability is solid. Warmth is good. Fit is great, although a bit less snug than the Guide Glove. Waterproofing is good, so is breathability; they do not get clammy like some lower-end waterproof gloves. The touch function is really good. It takes a little time to be accurate enough to text quickly, but I got the hang of it soon enough. Taking photos and making calls was easy right from the start. Now that I am used to having this function, I would not want to be without it. I use it constantly.This is a modern ski glove, and it should be the new normal.