Our guides' choice for alpine climbing, mountaineering, and backcountry skiing. Goatskin leather at palms and fingers provides rugged durability and supple comfort. Highly water-resistant. Breathable, stretch-nylon on back of hands for enhanced dexterity. PrimaLoft® insulation and soft, microfleece lining deliver exceptional warmth.
NOTE ON FIT: This glove has a close fit for dexterity. If you prefer a generous fit, order one size up.
- Pre-Curved Finger Construction: Increased dexterity and comfort
- 8 oz PrimaLoft® Gold on back of hand: Superior insulation even in wet conditions
- 4 oz PrimaLoft® Gold Eco with Grip Control on Palms: Essential warmth and enhanced dexterity
- StormRepel DWR Finish on Stretch-Nylon Back of Hands: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Low Profile Stretch Rib Cuff: Snug fit seals out snow, slips easily under jacket cuff
- Goatskin leather palm and fingers: 89% nylon/11% polyurethane back of hand: 100% polyester microfleece lining
- Chub | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBeautiful glovesApr 29, 2019
I just received the gloms and because it is nearly summer, I haven't been able to wear them in cold weather. However, the gloves look beautiful and the fit is excellent.
- Yes, I recommend this productAG | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeSo goodApr 24, 2019
The best gloves on the market. Guide or guide lite. Buy both. Hunting fishing hiking commuting driving they are great.
- Yes, I recommend this productSki Dad | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy second pair of these fantastic glovesApr 21, 2019
I bought these to replace the pair of Guide Gloves I bought back in 2011. The quality is fantastic and the original pair lasted over 7 years of heavy use.