Guide Lite Gloves
- First Ascent
- Water Repellent
- Wind Resistant
Premium, guide-built, lightweight alpine gloves combine supple goatskin leather with stretch nylon for a shell that's durable, weather-resistant, and provides superior dexterity. Lining of acrylic/merino wool delivers extra warmth.
- Goatskin leather palm and fingers: Excellent durability and weather resistance
- Breathable stretch nylon on back of hand: DWR treatment sheds moisture
- Soft, warm jersey lining: Acrylic/merino wool
- Low profile stretch-rib cuff: Snug fit seals out snow, slips easily under jacket cuff
- Nose and goggle wipe on thumb: Soft and non-abasive
- Low-profile webbing clip loop on middle finger: Clip gloves to harness or hang to dry
- Shell leather: goatskin: Shell fabric: 90% nylon/10% spandex: Lining: 70% acryic/30% merino wool
- DaveBGender MaleHeight 4'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove these glovesFeb 18, 2020
I love these gloves. I just bought my second pair and think they're warmer than the first pair. I use them for trail running, hiking and they are also great for cold weather mountain biking.
- Yes, I recommend this productMikeGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat everyday gloves--just the right fit and weightFeb 6, 2020
These gloves fit snugly, but not too tight. I have purchased other size L stretch winter gloves that pulled on the seams or wore quickly through fingertips. These appear to be just the fit I like, without seams pulling when used. The leather palms through the fingers should wear well.
- KRISTAGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsAwesome glovesJan 12, 2020
These clothes are excellent I use them when I am riding my bicycle to work in the cold and inclement weather...They are comfortable and most importantly waterproof and completely functional even in the snow and rain
Be the first to ask a question.