Guide Lite Gloves
- Water Repellent
- Wind Resistant
Premium, guide-built, lightweight alpine gloves combine supple goatskin leather with stretch nylon for a shell that's durable, weather-resistant, and provides superior dexterity. Lining of acrylic/merino wool delivers extra warmth.
- Goatskin leather palm and fingers: Excellent durability and weather resistance
- Breathable stretch nylon on back of hand: DWR treatment sheds moisture
- Soft, warm jersey lining: Acrylic/merino wool
- Low profile stretch-rib cuff: Snug fit seals out snow, slips easily under jacket cuff
- Nose and goggle wipe on thumb: Soft and non-abasive
- Low-profile webbing clip loop on middle finger: Clip gloves to harness or hang to dry
- Shell leather: goatskin: Shell fabric: 90% nylon/10% spandex: Lining: 70% acryic/30% merino wool
- Yes, I recommend this productSteve | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice gloves for snow throwing shoveling etcApr 5, 2019
Nice gloves for the price I paid on sale. Good form and function the leather is in the right places. They look good
- Yes, I recommend this productJim | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivitySkiingProsConsBest Gloves on the marketMar 29, 2019
I have 4 pairs of these gloves and when they go on sale, I always buy.
- Yes, I recommend this productBob Keary | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Very warm glovesConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat glovesJan 4, 2019
Very warm gloves yet flexable.