Guide Lite Gloves
- First Ascent
- Water Repellent
- Wind Resistant
Premium, guide-built, lightweight alpine gloves combine supple goatskin leather with stretch nylon for a shell that's durable, weather-resistant, and provides superior dexterity. Lining of acrylic/merino wool delivers extra warmth.
- Goatskin leather palm and fingers: Excellent durability and weather resistance
- Breathable stretch nylon on back of hand: DWR treatment sheds moisture
- Soft, warm jersey lining: Acrylic/merino wool
- Low profile stretch-rib cuff: Snug fit seals out snow, slips easily under jacket cuff
- Nose and goggle wipe on thumb: Soft and non-abasive
- Low-profile webbing clip loop on middle finger: Clip gloves to harness or hang to dry
- Shell leather: goatskin: Shell fabric: 90% nylon/10% spandex: Lining: 70% acryic/30% merino wool
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDanGender FemaleHeightType PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsOutstandingMar 13, 2021
Best gloves for winter hiking. Keep my hands warm out and back.
- Yes, I recommend this productMJGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest Everyday GloveJan 4, 2021
These are the best gloves for everyday use. I have many gloves for skiing, cycling running. I use these for sledding with kids, hiking, commuting. They are the best. Warm, waterproof, quality and stylish. Because of these gloves I will ship more products at Eddie Bauer.
- DaveBGender MaleHeight 4'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove these glovesFeb 18, 2020
I love these gloves. I just bought my second pair and think they're warmer than the first pair. I use them for trail running, hiking and they are also great for cold weather mountain biking.