Guide Lite Gloves
- First Ascent
- Water Repellent
- Wind Resistant
Premium, guide-built, lightweight alpine gloves combine supple goatskin leather with stretch nylon for a shell that's durable, weather-resistant, and provides superior dexterity. Lining of acrylic/merino wool delivers extra warmth.
- Goatskin leather palm and fingers: Excellent durability and weather resistance
- Breathable stretch nylon on back of hand: DWR treatment sheds moisture
- Soft, warm jersey lining: Acrylic/merino wool
- Low profile stretch-rib cuff: Snug fit seals out snow, slips easily under jacket cuff
- Nose and goggle wipe on thumb: Soft and non-abasive
- Low-profile webbing clip loop on middle finger: Clip gloves to harness or hang to dry
- Shell leather: goatskin: Shell fabric: 90% nylon/10% spandex: Lining: 70% acryic/30% merino wool
Wear it With
You May Also Like
- Men's Flexion Pro Touchscreen GlovesRegular Price$55.00Sale Price$41.25
- Mountain Work GlovesRegular Price$60.00Sale Price$45.00
- Powder Search Touchscreen GlovesRegular Price$70.00Sale Price$52.50
- Men's Crossover Fleece Touchscreen GlovesRegular Price$45.00Sale Price$33.75
- Men's Windcutter® Fleece Touchscreen GlovesRegular Price$30.00Sale Price$22.50
- Yes, I recommend this productKeithGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsdurable and warmApr 22, 2022
Great glove, comfortable, warm, durable.
- Yes, I recommend this productRyanGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsSolid gloves!Apr 14, 2022
Solid gloves for times when you don't need full on ski gloves. Although I would probably prefer to ski with these since my hands get warm. Great dexterity and warmth ratio.
- Yes, I recommend this productcshellGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGuide lite glovesApr 10, 2022
Best gloves ever! Fit is perfect!