Down Baseball Hat
- Water Repellent
- Fill Power
Ultralight shelter from winter chill. Polyester shell repels moisture, and 650-fill Premium Down provides essential warmth. Convertible ear flaps, lined with soft faux shearling fleece, fold down for added wind protection.
An important note on the use of a culturally appropriated term in this product description:
Eddie Bauer has replaced the term Sherpa with Faux Shearling as part of our company-wide effort to remove culturally appropriated designs, terms, and names from current and future products. Sherpa refers to an indigenous people native to Tibet and Nepal in the eastern Himalayas of Central Asia. Learn more about our efforts here
- Water-repellent shell fabric
- 650-fill Premium Down insulation
- Convertible ear flaps with faux shearling fleece lining
- Sizes S/M, L/XL
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJimGender MaleHeightTypeActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesome hatMar 25, 2021
It's just what I needed.
- Yes, I recommend this productRanch womanGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat wintercapMar 20, 2021
Cap stays in place and easy to wear
- Yes, I recommend this productMikeGender MaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat cap!Mar 5, 2021
I'd been looking for a warm hat that covered my ears and had a large bill to keep the sun out of my eyes while I'm walking and this hat does both. I tried similar styles from Columbia and Patagonia and not only were they more expensive, they didn't cover my ears completely and/or the bill wasn't long enough to block the sun. Highly recommend this cap!